Two new Ever After High original characters, Hazel Witch and Basthius West
I plan to color them soon, but I wanted to get them out there.
Both are looking for Roommates!
Daughter of the Blind Witch
· Parent’s Story: Hansel and Gretel
· Secret Heart’s Desire: I have a passion for singing, hardcore rock, and heavy metal specifically. I wish I could be a singer/song writer. As good as I am at making sweets, it's not really something I want to do professionally.
· My “Magic” Touch: I have quite a knack for potions, spells, and I've found I'm really good at baking.
· Storybook Romance Status: Romance? Not for me, thanks.
· “Oh Curses!” Moment: As a girl cast in the evil category, I have to keep up appearances and act as I’m expected by being wicked to others, however, I wish I could just be myself and be cool to people. Not to mention, I'm starting to lose my eye sight.
· Favorite Subject: The Art of Witchcraft and Baking and Candy Confectioners class. Covers all the basics of spellcasting and witchery and the baking class is WAY fun...and delicious.
· Least Favorite Subject: History of Evil Spells. It’s so dry and it’s all just theory study. I’m much more of a hands-on learner.
- Roommate: N/A
Basthius “Bats” West
Son of the Wicked Witch of the West
· Parent: Bastinda aka The Wicked Witch of the West
· Parent’s Story: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
· Secret Heart’s Desire: To rule Winkie Country in the Land of Oz, just like Mommy Dearest, but before I do, I want to prowl the streets and have some fun for myself.
· My “Magic” Touch: I have the ability to summon and control wolves and crows to do my bidding, not to mention I have a few skills in enchantment. My bionic left eye that can see great distances and even project images, and mumsie dear gave me a magic flying umbrella…what? I wouldn’t be caught dead flying a broom!
· Storybook Romance Status: There’s no one I truly fancy at the moment, but I’ve taken up quite an interest in a certain Scarecrow girl.
· “Oh Curses!” Moment: I’m not overly fond of large bodies of water, or any size of water for that matter.
· Favorite Subject: Flying 202. My instructors say I have a real talent for it and that wind in my hair as I fly over the countryside makes me feel so happy I could melt!
· Least Favorite Subject: Geography of mythical places. When am I ever gonna need to know where the Valley of Contentment is? Precious time of my life I’m never getting back.